Four names that people call me other than my real name:
Four jobs I've had:
- Hostess/Ice Cream Bitch
- Sandwich Artist
- Line Cook
- Instructional Systems Designer
Four movies I’ve watched more than once:
- Home Alone
- Con Air
- Billy Madison
Four books I’d recommend:
- The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova
- The Red Tent by Anita Diamant
- Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen
- The Paris Wife by Paula McLain
Four places I have lived:
- Forksville, PA
- Bloomsburg, PA
- Cayey, Puerto Rico
- Washington, D.C.
Four places I have been:
- Fresno, CA
- Columbus, OH
- Orlando, FL
- Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Four places I’d rather be right now:
- My bed
Four things I don’t eat:
- Crackers (and croutons...bread crumbs are on a case-by-case basis)
- Meatloaf (and meat balls)
- Fish sticks (any breaded and fried sea creature, really)
- Fennel (and her equally disgusting friend, caraway)
Four of my favorite foods:
- Chiles rellenos
- Crab legs
Four TV shows that I watch:
- Parks and Rec
- Mike and Molly (newly obsessed!)
- Modern Family
Four things I am looking forward to this year:
- Thanksgiving because of the food.
- Decorating for Christmas because of the cheer.
- Christmas because of the family.
- New Year's Eve even though it's a Wed night and we have zero plans.
Four things I’m always saying:
- "Literally" (but I mean figuratively, obvi).
- "Ow" because returning to the gym is a painful process.
- "I'm going to kill you" because I have chihuahuas.
- "Never mind" because my filter runs a few seconds late.